Why Work For Us?
Our passionate practitioners are at the heart of our company. They are the reason why parents choose our nurseries, which is why we only recruit and reward the best people.
We have so many talented people working for us and appreciate all of their hard work and commitment by offering a number of rewards, benefits and awards:
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Clear pathways for progression to Senior and Management roles
- Experienced management team to learn from
- A fabulous ‘InDUCKtion’ and in-house training programme
- Annual Golden Duck Awards voted by your peers and parents
- Prizes for great work through ‘Practitioner of the week’ awards and ‘Dizzy Fizzy’ prizes
- Apprenticeship schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount on childcare fees
- Competitive salaries
- Free uniform provided
- 28 days paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £200 refer a friend scheme
Find out more about careers at Dizzy Ducks
Join our teamHow To Apply
What Our Team Say...
I really love my job and love to work in Preschool. I feel I have a bunch of best friends (the children) I also have excellent bonds with the staff in the room.
If you are ambitious and want to progress, Dizzy Ducks is great at giving you the tools and the support from senior colleagues to flourish.
Dizzy Ducks have provided me with the opportunity to deepen my knowledge of early years education by attending a wide variety of training courses as part of their Training Academy, and an opportunity to work with children of different age groups and needs
Always a pleasure working for Dizzy Ducks Mayflower, love the ethos and care for the children.